Thailand GPR Dept: Reading (0)

Thursday, November 02, 2006 by , under , , , , ,

Funny campaign for the Thailand Government Public Relations Department by agency Creative Juice Bangkok, to encourage reading among the Thai population (and the world, which might be in even greater need). (Thanks, TwentyFour!)

If I had to be nitpicky, I'd say I'm not sure about the "s" on the "Firms Up Your Brain" copy - you'd think the action shown firms up your brain, and not reading itself - honestly, I only got the joke once I looked at the "kid on the tree" execution. Maybe the art direction on the first two is a bit challenging to deconstruct. Just "Firm Up Your Brain" would've been better, I say.

But hey, maybe I should just read more.









| edit post

0 Reply to "Thailand GPR Dept: Reading"

Post a Comment