Monday, May 29, 2006 by , under

Hello, my name is David, I'm an advertising art director in Montreal. Today's the birth of my blog, Ad Krispies, in which you'll have the pleasure to hear me rant, watch me draw, conceive ads, and boldly say what no AD has ever said before. You will find stuff, gadgets, things and more stuff. You'll see advertising, ideas, books, and things your mother warned you about. This'll be a place on which you'll want to come every morning, when you're just sitting behind your desk, for that little pre-work stroll on the internet.
This is your healthy way to start the day. Welcome to Ad Krispies.



| edit post

4 Reply to " "

Anonymous on 7:08 pm

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Anonymous on 12:42 pm

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Anonymous on 12:09 am

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Anonymous on 2:51 am

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment