Threadless (0)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 by , under

I'm currently in business launch mode. Yes friends, being an art director isn't satisfying enough, I need some sideline gig to express my creativity unabridgedly (can I really say "unabridgedly" in public?) and release the frustrated businessman inside. More about this later.

But in the meanwhile, one of my friends gave me a link to Threadless, an ongoing, online t-shirt design competition.

Better described in their words: "Threadless is an ongoing tee shirt design competition. Designs are put into the running to be scored for 7 days. After those 7 days high scoring designs are chosen to be printed and sold from our "SHOP" section!". Fun idea, and there are some really awesome designs to be found there. Here are a few samples, but check out the whole site, it's worth it.




| edit post

0 Reply to "Threadless"

Post a Comment