Honda's Dream Ad (2)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 by , under

Here's Wieden+Kennedy's follow-up to "Grrr". While the initial message is pretty clear, I can't help but think that there's a pretty strong third message in there, yelling to all mustachy alpha-male gay people that one day they shall be free, and racing in the wind singing. I'm not taking any positions here, I'm just expressing a general feeling. Racy, mustachy gay people are okay with me. Everyone deserves a place in the sun on this earth, be it in a race car or a balloon. Oh God, there's no way out of this.


Go, Speed Racer, Go!



| edit post

2 Reply to "Honda's Dream Ad"

Anonymous on 1:27 pm

Mustachy gay people? Not feeling the gay thing here, fella. Rethink that.

 

Anonymous on 3:50 pm

While I'm not sure if it's gay or not, I'll say there's a fair amount of mustache in there.

 

Post a Comment